Taught several classes. Handled administrative duties. Departmental Assistant, NPR’s “Anthem” (Washington, DC) (1998) NPR’s “Diane Rehm Show” (Washington,DC) (1997) Chaired Admit Weekend Humanities Panel, 2004. Represented American Studies at Majors Nights, 2003,
50 states, the District of Columbia, tribal lands, and U.S. territories; classes and offer support groups to participating custodial parents. The centers may hold regular classes designed to assist children who have experienced domestic violence and abuse.
Weekend throughout June and July. DC Trip meeting May 25 There will be a Washington, D.C. Trip meeting for next year's Juniors and Seniors fron Glasgow, Nashua CNA CLASSES: beginning June I. Starting wage $9.401 hr & $750 sign on bonus,
Weekend therapist. Her modalities are Maria Crites is a CNA/ER Tech at FMH and specializes in pain interests include cooking and teaching financial classes. She is the author of Secrets Under the Midnight Sun. Mellow Moose Bodyworks 590-7495 Nancy Peterson has performed general
Kati Miller-holland, DC “T we have been able to offer hundreds of refugees Certified Nursing Assistant/ Geriatric Nursing Assistant (CNA/GNA) and WorkStyles took a long weekend away from classes to return for the October 10-12 retreat.
Administration of these various classes of drugs. Medication Aide Basic Course Curriculum 37535, Washington, DC, 20013-7535 Phone #202/219-4667 or call your regional USDL office. • CPL 2-2.44C "Enforcement Procedures for the Occupational
JPO, and self refferals), TRIPP (weekend prevention program), and Safe Place (National program offering shelter to runaway and Life Skills Ministry is a non-profit corporation providing life skills classes to homelss persons in Menlo Park, California DC Habitat for Humanity. Her
♦ CNA ⇑ LVN? Yes . No Time periods of classes offered by the program: ♦ Weekend Classes (Friday through Sunday Theory/Clinical Classes) DC = Day Care; GH = Group Homes; HH = Home Health; IC = Intermediate Care; LTC = Long Term Care; OP
MD & DC: 301-574-6395 7 a.m. – 11 p.m., 7 Days A Week Evening & Weekend Classes Available Find Out How You Can Get Your • CNA • CCNA OFFICE APPS • WIN XP • WORD • EXCEL • POWER POINT • ACCESS • OUTLOOK
CNA to LVN LVN to PT PT TIME BASE Please indicate type (FT=full–time, PT=part–time, or WE=weekend) and length of classes offered. Type: _____ Semesters How is the program divided? DC = Day Care; GH = Group Homes; HH = Home Health; IC
• Types of classes taught (correspondence or class) • Line of Authority taught Contact the provider directly to schedule courses. The Pre-licensing Providers present the education in a traditional classroom setting,
(35 weeks for Evening/Weekend classes). The Academic Year is part of DC 20202-5144 . Phone (877)557- 2575 . Fax (202)275-0549 . prepares the Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) to work as a Home Health Aide, providing basic
8 Non-County Classes 84 P/R – County Special Districts 85 Bethel Island/Management DC Unrepresented Child Dev-Proj DH Unrepresented Head Start-Proj E08 CNA WEEKEND ONLY DIFF S1 HCE Holiday Comp Excess Hours Pay
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing Education - Master
- Nursing Leadership - Master
- Phoenix Career Services™ help students find careers that match their interests & map out a personalized career plan.
- Mentorships & networking opportunities available through Alumni Association of 800,000+ graduates.
- Flexible start date and class schedules.
- Locations nationwide and online options.
- Offers special military rates and special advisors who have a military background.
- Students can earn credits for applicable military training and education.
- Master of Science in Nursing/Nurse Education
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Project Management
- Master of Health Administration/Master of Business Administration/Sustainability Management
- And more...
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
- RN to MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner